Our new HPX2 hand eyelet press is designed to insert small and medium sized eyelets and other fasteners in various types of material. Although similar in looks to our HPX1 the slightly different mechanism of the HPX2 allows for it to be paired with various types of different toolage* that allow eyelet fitting to be achieved in a variety of different and sometimes challenging materials and applications.
- Compact portable design.
- Laser cut fabricated steel construction.
- Easy operation.
- Depth stop supplied as standard.
- Customised fixtures for specialised applications available.
- Can also be used for press studs, poppers or for just making holes.
- Designed and built in Britain.
- Document security.
- Corsetry, fashion & soft furnishings.
- Hobbies, arts and crafts.
*Separate sets of tooling (or setting dies) are required for each size or type of eyelet or fastener.