Our new HPX3 hand eyelet press is designed to insert small and medium sized eyelets and other fasteners in various types of material. HPX3 can be paired with various types of different toolage* that allow eyelet fitting to be achieved in a variety of different and sometimes challenging materials and applications.
The HPX3 is the same specification as the HPX2 but with a front facing handle, the HPX3 is operated from a standing, or sitting position in front of the machine with the material between the operator and the machine. Unlike the HPX2 the press must be fixed to a suitable surface.
- Compact design.
- Laser cut fabricated steel construction.
- Easy operation.
- Depth stop supplied as standard.
- Customised fixtures for specialised applications available.
- Can also be used for press studs, poppers or for just making holes.
- Designed and built in Britain.
- Document security.
- Corsetry, fashion & soft furnishings.
- Hobbies, arts and crafts.
*Separate sets of tooling (or setting dies) are required for each size or type of eyelet or fastener.