PMJ25D Curtain Eyelet Machine
Specifically designed for producing quality eyelet headed curtains quickly and efficiently.
|Adjustable distance between eyelets||115mm to 500mm|
|Maximum size of eyelet||66mm|
|Power Supply||Pneumatic 6 bar|
This totally air operated machine, will in a single action punch out a hole in the material whilst simultaneously setting the curtain eyelet. It can be used to set almost any type of eyelet in a many types of material. Separate cutting and closing heads eliminate the chance of puckering of light fabrics, while automatically spacing eyelets accurately.
- Extremely simple to operate
- Sets sizes up to 66mm hole diameter
- No puckering of material
- Back stop for accurate placement of work
- Foot operated pedal leaves both hands free
- Finger guard protection mechanism prevents operation when dies are obstructed