Ideal machine to insert:
T.I.R Eyelets (Round & Oval)
Totally air operated, will in one single action punch out a hole in the material whilst simultaneously setting the eyelet or grommet. This machine is set apart from others in our range due to the huge throat area that enables eyelets to be fitted far from the edge of the material.
- Does not require any electrical connection
- Extremely simple to operate.
- Sets sizes up to 66mm hole diameter
- Sets eyelets in a wide variety of materials including vinyl, plastic, canvas, cloth and leather
- Side and Back stop for accurate placement of work.
- An optional laser can be fitted as an alternative way of positioning material.
- Foot operated pedal leaves both hands free.
- Finger guard protection mechanism prevents operation when dies are obstructed.
- Available with or without bench, or mounted on castors for moving around the floor/ table when working with very large pieces of material.