EMJ449 Fully-Auto Eyelet Machine
For large eyelets from 20mm to 40mm hole size
Designed for high volume constant use. This fully automatic eyeleting machine. Feeds both the eyelet and backing washer to the setting dies via hopper fed raceways and then in a single action punches out a hole in the material while simultaneously setting the eyelet without the operator having to handle the components.
Ideal machine for:
- 240 volt single phase power supply
- Automatic thickness compensator for variable material thicknesses.
- Stainless steel bowls and raceways
- Quiet operation
- Side and Back stop for accurate placement of work.
- Optional laser positioning system
- Foot pedal operation leaves both hands free.
- Large capacity component bowls
|Power Supply||240 volt single phase|
|Max hole size of eyelet||40mm|
|Setting per minute||100|