Designed for high volume constant use. This semi-automatic eyeleting machine feeds the eyelet to the setting dies via a hopper fed raceway and then in a single action punches out a hole in the material while simultaneously setting the eyelet without the operator having to handle the components.
- Pneumatically powered
- Quiet operation
- Solid construction
- Sets eyelets in a variety of materials including plastic, card and leather
- Back and side stop for accurate placement of work.
- Optional laser positioning system available
- Foot pedal operation leaves both hands free.
- Large capacity component bowl
- By changing the dies, bowls and raceway, different sizes of eyelet can be used.