For urgent orders please contact us by telephone and we can advise on the best option.
We offer the following classes of delivery service (see table below for current rates):
- Despatch today option prioritises orders and ensures they are despatched same day on a 24hr courier*
- A cut-off time of 14:30 applies when placing orders Monday to Thursday, orders placed after this time may be despatched the following working day (please note our warehouse does not operate Fridays).
- Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be despatched on the following Monday.
- For urgent orders please contact us by telephone and we can advise on the best option, we are also able to offer before 12, before 10:30 and before 9:30 timed delivery options, a same day courier service is also available.
- For normal non-urgent orders. Orders are processed in the order received and will be despatched as soon as possible (usually 1 to 2 days for stock items) using a 24hr courier service or the fastest that is available to your area.
- We are unable to guarantee that these orders will be despatched on the day of ordering.
Small Order Economy:
- We use Evri or Royal Mail 2nd class for small order economy and these services can take several days to arrive, this service should not be used for urgent orders.
- We welcome orders from overseas, shipping rates are quoted individually. Please contact us directly to discuss further.
- Please be aware international customers will be liable for any duty, fees and import taxes levied by their respective countries.
*Although we can ensure that goods are despatched on a certain day we are unable to guarantee that the courier services will deliver as stated, Hanolex has no control over deliveries once handed to a courier.
English public holidays may impact despatch times.
|Great Britain - Excludes Scottish Highlands||Free standard delivery on orders over £100 + VAT (2-3 Working Days)
Orders under £100 + VAT standard delivery is £7.50 + VAT (2-3 Working Days)
Dispatched today is £9.50 + VAT regardless of order value. (Delivery next working day)
Orders under £10 + VAT Small Order Economy £4.50 + VAT (2-10 working days)
|British Highlands & Islands||Standard delivery £15 + VAT|
|Northern Ireland||Standard delivery £20 + VAT|
|Rest of the World||Please contact us for rates|
When can I expect my goods?
Delivery times are dependant on what options are selected when placing the order.
All stock items are normally dispatched in approximately 1 to 2 working days when you choose a standard delivery.
When orders are required faster please select the Dispatch Today option to ensure your order is prioritised.
For most areas of Great Britain delivery is by 24 hour courier unless you have chosen the budget option for small orders then we will use Hermes or Royal Mail, in this case delivery may take a little longer.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to deliver in the time stated we will contact you to discuss alternative options.
For most of mainland Great Britain our normal courier is DHL using a next day service, we may use UPS or other couriers for highlands, islands, Northern Ireland and international destinations depending on what is the most appropriate and cost effective service available.
If you require goods urgently we strongly recommend you contact us directly and we can advise on the best options. we are also able to offer before noon or before 10:30 for the majority of UK locations.
For most of mainland Great Britain our normal courier is FedEx or other couriers for highlands, islands, Northern Ireland and international destinations depending on what is the most appropriate and cost effective service available.
If you require goods urgently we strongly recommend you contact us directly and we can advise on the best method.
How do I know when my order has been dispatched?
We will email you to tell you your goods have been dispatched with and estimation of the delivery date.
Can I track my order?
If you supply a mobile phone number or email when ordering we will usually be able to send tracking information from the carrier as well as advanced delivery options.
A tracking number is usually added to your invoice which is emailed on point of despatch.
We can normally provide tracking and proof of delivery on request, please contact customer services for more information.
Do I have to sign for my delivery?
Yes, we usually require a signature as proof of delivery. We’re sorry but we can’t leave goods without one.
We use a tracked courier service for the vast majority of our deliveries and these services require a signature so we can provide proof of delivery if needed, this means that we can not leave goods unattended at a delivery address.
In the unlikely event that your goods arrive damaged please call our helpline or email immediately. We shall then investigate with the courier how this has occurred and shall arrange for a replacement to be sent and the damaged goods to be collected.
Can you deliver to an address other than my billing address?
Yes, just specify the correct delivery address at checkout and then enter the billing address (when paying by credit/debit card you must use the address that the card is registered to for the billing address)