Everything you need to insert eyelets in vinyl banners (please note we don’t recommend this machine for woven fabrics).
This kit comprises our HPX1 Press including one size of STAINLESS STEEL setting dies and 1000 eyelets,
The HPX1 press features:
- Quick and easy single action operation to cut the material and insert the eyelet.
- Works through multiple layers of hemmed vinyl, even on the corners.
- Adjustable backstop maintains a consistent distance from the edge of the banner.
- Strong and durable steel fabricated construction.
- Tough anthracite powder coat finish.
- Relatively lightweight compared to cast iron presses.
- Does NOT need to be fixed in position to operate.
Hanolex self-piercing eyelets are made from high quality solid brass and NOT mild steel, this means they wont rust and ruin your banner, watch out for cheap imported imitations!:
- Available in either brass self-colour or nickel plated (silver) finish on brass.
- Choose from eyelet sizes of 5mm, 9mm, 11mm or 16mm hole diameter.
- Each eyelet is made up of two components, the eyelet itself and a backing washer which when combined give greater strength and grip.
Suitable for vinyl type materials not recommended for woven fabrics, please contact us for more details.